Sisters sexually assault man at gunpoint

Two young sisters subjected a 22-year-old man with learning difficulties to a degrading 90-minute gunpoint sex assault and then sent photos of the abuse to their friends on BlackBerry Messenger.

Yasmine, 19, and Whitney Notice, 20, lured him back to their flat in the Nechells area of Birmingham, threatened him with a replica handgun, forced him to strip and demanded he performed sex acts.

The pair – who were jailed for more than seven years and five years respectively – sexually humiliated the man for their own amusement after plying him with cider, Birmingham Crown Court was told.

The girls – who were jailed last Friday – were only caught out when specialist West Midlands Police officers used advanced telecoms analysis to track the shocking images to Yasmine’s phone.

The man was plied with cider after being lured to a flat by Yasmine, Rob Cowley, prosecuting, said. He was kicked and punched, had a toy gun pointed at his head and tied to a radiator with handcuffs.

He was forced to perform a humiliating sex act before they let him go, Mr Cowley said. Police even believe the duo may have had more victims as other distressing images were found on their phones.

‘It was a horrible event in which a vulnerable person was abused in the most unpleasant way for a long time,’ Judge Roderick Henderson said, adding that at one stage the victim was seen ‘cowering’.

Their accomplice Anthony Jones, 18, from the Bartley Green area of Birmingham, also admitted assault, false imprisonment, and causing a person to engage in sexual activity.

Jones was given a three-year rehabilitation order. Both sisters were ordered to register as sex offenders for life and Jones for five years.

Joe Louis, defending Yasmine, said: ‘It was obvious he was going to be bullied but there came a point when that bullying went way too far and Yasmine tried to stop it.’

The judge said he accepted that Jones, who unlike the sisters had no previous record, had been ‘significantly influenced by two older young women.’

The sisters met their victim over social media and arranged to meet him for drinks on the night of February 3 this year. But after luring him back to their flat they carried out their sexual ‘torture’ plan.

Police were alerted to an image of the abuse sent via BlackBerry the following day which showed the man being sexually assaulted and tormented him with a gun.